In this Windows 8 Tutorial you will learn how to change the application tile size for metro applications. If the application is not a metro style application you will not be able to re-size it. Their are a few benefits to changing the tile size of applications including the ability to have more applications viewable in smaller space so that you don't have to scroll through assuming you make applications smaller. Enlarging the application will allow you to see more information about that app. Its also beneficial for those who may be visually impaired as the large tiled applications are more readable. If you have any questions about this Windows 8 tutorials let us know and we will do our best to assist you with learning Windows 8.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades