In this screencast, we look at how changing the page style of each sheet in your spreadsheet can enable you to apply different formatting settings for each one.
In OpenOffice Calc, let's pretend that the data in the first sheet is pretty wide so you'd like a landscape layout, and the data in the second sheet is narrow and a different type of information, so you'd like it portrait.
Well, simply changing the style and formatting settings won't work, because the changes apply to the entire spreadsheet. So first you need to change the page style of each sheet and here we look at how to do this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades