In this Windows 8 Tutorial I will show you how to adjust the automatic maintenance settings. The automatic maintenance settings deals with thing such as software updates, security scans and system diagnostics. If the settings in your automatic maintenance settings panel in Windows 8 are not set at a time your computer is on it want run the maintenance unless you set the option that to wake up your computer up at the scheduled maintenance time.
Step 1: Follow the easy Windows 8 tutorial
Step 2: Leave a comment and Kudos
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades