This video illustrate us how to calculate volume and area in Revit. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all open the programme Revit and then click on the volume and area on the left hand side, if in case its not there then right click in the gray bar and then various attributes appear, choose from here.
Step 2:Now choose the object of which calculation has to be done and then choose volume or area whichever required.
Step 3: Complete with all the calculations an then group them and do the grand total by choosing the grouping option.
Step 4: Save your result.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades