Have you ever come across a cute YouTube video that you absolutely fell in love with, and wanted to share it with your friends on a big TV? Unfortunately, YouTube doesn't have a "Burn to DVD" button next to every video. But after following the steps below, you won't need one. You'll be able to rip any video from YouTube and burn it directly to DVD, just in two clicks.
Step 1 Download Freemake Video Converter
No paid software needed. Just download Free Video Converter, then install and run the program.
Step 2 Paste YouTube link
Copy the link of the video you'd like to burn to DVD from a browser address bar and click "Paste URL".
Step 3 Burn DVD
At the bottom click "To DVD" button. Insert a DVD disc. Select the parameters: Menu, Aspect, Video System. Click "Burn" and wait a bit.
That's it! Enjoy your favorite YouTube movies on TV!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades