In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to burn a video to folder to a DVD. For this you will need the Nero program. Open up Nero and click on 'rip and burn'. Then click on 'burn a video disc'. This will load up Nero express. Now click 'DVD video files' and on the next page click 'add'. On the next window click on 'VIDEO_TS' and click 'add' and click 'close'. Click 'next' on the window that pops up. Then a disc label program loads where you can make a label for the disc. Then you give a name to the disc, load the disc, check everything is OK and click 'burn'. That's it, you have done it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades