In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to burn ISO-format disc images to a DVD from Windows. Users will need to download the program, DVD Decrypter. Download it from this link: DVD Exact Copy/] and double-click the file to install it. Users will also need a blank DVD disc. Open the program, go to ISO and select Write. Now click on the folder icon to locate your ISO file. Now click on the disc image and wait for the decryption to finish. This video will benefit those viewers who have downloaded or received an ISO file, and would like to learn how to burn it into a disc to be able to watch it on the TV.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades