In this how to video, you will learn how to use convert an ISO to a DVD using a Mac. First, download the ISO file. Next, go to your hard drive and applications folder. Scroll down to the utilities folder and choose Disk Utility. A new window will pop up. Open back the folder where the ISO file is and drag it to the window of Disk Utility. Insert the blank DVD into your Mac. Select Open Disk Utility and click okay. Right click on the file and select burn from the menu. Click burn on the next window to send the image file to the DVD. Now you know how to convert an ISO to a DVD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades