Most of the videos that you'll find on the internet from sites like youtube are probably flv format. There is now a handy new tool that you can use to convert those flv files and burn them onto a DVD, it's called Replay Converter. As the start the program up you'll see a button that says 'add file'. Using this you can add files to the program's queue. Put a blank DVD into your DVD burner beforehand. Now with the files in the queue, tick the 'Burn to CD/DVD' option. You will have the option to either burn it as an audio cd, data cd, dvd in ntsc format or dvd in pal format. Select whichever option that complies to you and press the big 'GO' button. When it is done converting the files, it will ask some questions regarding the burn process. Just keep pressing next until it starts burning. Soon you should be able to watch your youtube videos on your DVD player.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades