In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to burn a CD or DVD on a Mac computer with the Burn application. Burn is able to create data, audio and video discs. The Inspector window allows users to edit extra information about the disc. To open Inspector, press the Command and I button. It is also able to create disc copies. To burn a disc, name the disc and select a format. Them simply drag the file(s) into the program and click Burn. This video will benefit those viewers who have a file on the computer that they would like to burn onto a disc for portable use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades