This Revit software tutorial shows how to array a series of voids to create a changing truss system. Rather than thinking of the modeling in components what we are doing here is modeling a solid and using Revit's cut geometry tool to slice a solid into stick members. The only catch to this techniques is that each truss has a slight slant on the top and bottom. This is something we can look past since it will be lost in the line weight. Once this model needs to transfer to a higher lever of precision one should consider another modeling technique. As a design tool this technique allows for quick iteration while maintaining the design intent. Learn how to build a parametric canopy truss system in this intermediate level Revit tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades