In order to bring Xara3D animations into flash you have to first go to the Xara3d screen and select export animation from the 'File' drop-down list. Now save the file so that it replaces a flashexport.swf file. That is all you need to do to export the animation to flash but this creates some problems. When you view the same animation you'll see that certain parts of the animation get lost. To fix this, just open a flash page and give it one frame. In that frame, type loadMovieNum("!flashexport.swf",5) . This should fill in all the missing pieces in the animation and give you a smooth image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades