Open Image Compressor 2008 and go to the Image Tray. Pick the images you want with the image selector and click on them to add them to the Image Tray. If you want to add every photo in a certain folder, you just click on the Add All button. Once you have the photos you want, you can batch compress them. You can go to File>Batch Compress to start the process, or just click on the Batch Compress button in the toolbar. Then, pick the compression options you want, or edit the images. You can also pick the folder you want to save in. To start the compressing, click "Compress [x] Images now!" Wait for it to finish, and your files are now compressed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades