If you want to auto-tune your voice to make it sound better you first need to decide if you actually need an Auto-tune. You may just be looking for a talk box or vocoder. An auto-tune makes your voice auto-tuned and sets it to sound much better. A vocoder only makes your voice computerized while the auto-tune actually changes the sound of your voice and tone of it. You can adjust your auto-tune and turn it up very high or lower it. You can auto-tune on Garage band. First, open up Garage band. First you will want to record a track or recording and put this recording on auto-tune. Double click on your track and open up the edit menu. On the option of enhance tuning, slide it over to 100%. Make sure the limit to key button is checked. Now, anything that has been highlighted in that track will now be auto-tuned.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades