So to do this in IE 8, open any webpage and go to file and choose save as, the default file type is web archive. Now choose the location where you want to save it and click on save. Now if you want to open that save file, double click on that, it will open the webpage right from your hard drive and not from the Internet. But if you use Firefox, you will need to download the UnMHT add-on. So Google and install it into your Firefox. Now open any webpage and go to file and click on save as mht or if you have opened multiple tabs then you can choose save all tabs. Now there you can uncheck the any tab from saving, select other options and name it then click on save. Now when you open that save file, it will create links for all that webpages you saved. Now click on any link to open up that webpage right from your hard drive or you can simply drag that save file into Firefox to open all the saved webpages. It will save all of the content of the webpages except the flash content.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades