In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to compress and archive file with 7-zip. Begin by downloading and installing the 7-zip program. Once downloaded and installed, right-click on the desired file, go to 7-zip and select Add to archive. In the archive window, name the file and select the archive format, compression level, compression method and other options. When finished, click on OK and wait for the file to finish compressing. This video will benefit those viewers who have large files, and would like to learn how to compress and archive those files to have more computer space and easily share to others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades