In this Fruity Loops tutorial by PAVMusicProduction you learn how to add the Fruity Loops sample that you downloaded into your Fruity Loops studio. First go to the folder with the kit (use the program Winrar to extract from the compressed download file) and open Fruity Loops and drop the downloaded kit into the Fruity Loops library as demonstrated. If the pitch sounds funny in the sample, click on the sample and reset the pitch using the reset button in the misc settings once that's done the sample is ready to be used in your productions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades