This video teaches the method to add a virtual frame in Lightroom. The frames can be black or white. Go to the 'Develop' module. Open your Vignettes box. Go to the post-crop section. Slide the last three sliders to the leftmost position. Move the 'Amount' slider to the left to choose black frame and to the right side to choose white frame. The frame is rounded on the upper two corners. The 'Roundness' slider is used to round the frame inwards until a complete circle is obtained when the slider is at the rightmost position. Use the 'Midpoint' slider to move the frame outwards and inwards. The 'Feather' slider is used to add feathers to the photo. Thus, you can use Lightroom to create frames.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades