This video discusses how to add a sound effect to your video in Pinnacle Studio. You first select the video you wish to add the effect to and then, on the left hand side, select the sound effects button. It looks like a loudspeaker with a few lines coming out. The options include humans, gunshots, animals, instruments squeaks to name a few. You then have a variety of different sounds from that genre of effect. Select one and then drag the effect to the time bar when you want to have the effect play. Make sure the effect has the correct volume and timing by previewing it and adjusting the options.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades