Learn to add sound effects and audio controls to Sony Movie with this video. 1. First, go to your audio track in Sony Movie Studio. Under voice (on the left) click the effects button. 2. You can use the 3 included or click the plus in the upper right corner. 3. You can use any. One is VST. If you want the radio one, then click it and then click OK. 4. You can adjust it as it is playing. Click effect removal and then the plus to try other effects. 5. To get VST effect, go to google and search for free vst effects.
6. Once downloaded, to install, go to options>preferences>VST effects. 7. The folder named there is the one you want to put your effects in. Click refresh to see ones you have added.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades