In this video, we learn how to add more gestures to your track pad for fast browsing. To get these gestures, you will first need to go to the website jitouch, where you can download their software and watch videos on how to use different gestures. The first gesture is great for while using browsers, to scroll between tabs quickly. You just have to use two fingers, putting the middle one on first, then swiping the other. Another gesture is to open a link in a new tab, just put one finger on the track pad, then press down two other fingers in a tap. These are just a couple of the gestures you can do, practice using them all until you have them down, then you will save time while using your computer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades