In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to add location shortcuts to KDE open file dialog. This task is very easy, fast and simple to do. Begin by opening the program. Then click on File and select Open. In the Open File window, right-click on the left side panel and select Add Entry. In the Edit Quick Access Entry window, type in the description, URL and select an icon. Finish by clicking OK. This video will benefit those viewers who use the KDE program, and would like to learn how to add location shortcuts to quickly and easily access files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades