In this Windows 8 Tutorial you will learn how to add different languages to your Keyboard. This is very beneficial especially with the world becoming more global and connected. Once you add additional languages to your keyboard you will have the option to switch between those keyboard languages. Although not shown in video if you press the windows key plus the space bar button it will automatically switch between the languages you have activated in Windows 8. In this windows 8 tutorial I will show you how to add Spanish language derived from Mexico.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades