In this software video tutorial you will learn how to soften skin feature in Lightroom 2 in Yanik's Photo School. Select a photo and zoom in to the skin area. Click on the adjustment brush, or ctrl K. Here you can adjust 7 features; exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, clarity, sharpness and color. But, if you click on the other 'exposure' dropdown menu, you will get these 7 options and additionally a 'soften skin' option. Click on 'soften skin' and it gives you the options to add negative clarity and positive sharpness. These values are preset to 100. You can then use the brush to soften the skin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades