In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to recover lost data using R-Studio. Begin by running R-Studio. Locate the drive that you want to recover. Right click it and select scan. The scan can take up to 45 minutes depending on the size of the drive. Once its finished, there will be a list of hard drives in which data is stored. Green, black, and orange will recover with no problems. Red is not recoverable. Double click on the wanted drive and wait for it to load. You can now see all the data that was on the drive. Right click on what you want and select recover. The file will appear as a folder on your desktop. This will benefit those viewers who want to recover lost or old files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades