This tutorial shows you how to create a pitch bend effect in Ableton Live.
There is a problem in doing the pitch bend effect as shown in the video: All gets out of midi sync. This is EASY to fix. Follow these steps:
1. Do as I've done in the video
2. Press "Sync" on the grain delay and set the ms-parameter to 1.0ms - then you'll have no problems!
Just sat and fooled around in Ableton and then I stumbled upon this trick - I find it very useful.
Sorry bout the audio quality!
plz rate 2:)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades