In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to install & use CDBurnerXP: Free CD/DVD burning software. It is compatible with Windows XP and Vista. Open up a browser and go to CDBurner. Click on downloads, download and install the file. Open it up and select your language. Then the main menu will pop up. Here you can choose exactly what you want to do. After you select your action, say Data disc, click OK. On the next screen you get to select the files. Just drag and drop them in to the box. Now insert a CD or a DVD in to your computer and click the "burn" button. On the next window, select whether you want to leave the disc open for adding more data later or you want to finalize the disc. And finally you can go ahead and burn the disc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades