This video tells how to edit text with NetObjects Fusion Essentials Version 7.5. To edit text you must double-click on the text you are going to edit or click on the text icon on the left side of the screen. You can make changes to the text in the text properties box which will appear by clicking a button in the lower-left corner of the screen. You can change the font, text color and size, text box color and you can insert superscripts and subscripts. You can also place an image behind the text box or create actions associated with the text box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades