In this video, we learn how to edit quick shapes in Xara Xtreme. First, open up Xara Xtreme and select the quick shape option. From here, you will create the shape on your screen. Then, alter the number of spokes you see. You can hold down or select any nodes that you see. Pull these into the center and then it will create a thin star. Undo this and then hold down the control key while pulling in the center to create a twisting effect in the middle. All of these will look different and you can get a lot of shapes from just one shape!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades