In this how-to video, you will learn how to censor your eyes using the software Fun Booth. First, click the left arrow on the program until you reach the section My Props. Click the plus sign and upload a black image. Place and reshape the image so that it fits your eyes. Now, click save prop. As you move your head, the black image will follow your eyes. Click file and press record if you want to make a movie using the censor bar. Viewing this video will teach you an easy way to make a censor bar that follows your eyes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades