Learn how to burn an ISO file to a blank DVD or CD using Ashampoo burning studio. What you will need: - Ashampoo burning studio- A blank CD/DVD- A CD/DVD drive which can burn CDs/DVDs 1. Open up Ashampoo Burning Studio and go to "create/burn disk images" then click the first option. 2. Browse for you ISO file. 3. Click on "next" and then insert a blank DVD or CD (use a CD for files less than 700mb). 4. Select the CD/DVD drive under "CD-writer". 5. When you see a green tick, click on options and choose the write speed you want. 6. Click on "write CD/DVD" And there you have it, working CD/DVD !
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades